Search Netbanking Here..
Every bank has launched its Net banking service. Online banking is an internet service through which can enjoy Online banking facilities. Through Net banking you can do Net banking transfer and open yours Net banking account too. There are no Net banking charges for opening an Net banking account. You can manage all yours finances all Net banking transfer done by just a single click of mouse. This is a very convenient method of managing all yours Net banking account and that too without paying any Net banking charges.
Net banking account -
your friend has told you about the Net banking. But, you don’t know how to activate yours Net banking account. Here is what you can do-
- Your account can be activated through the website of that particular bank.
- You should know whether you are holding a current account or savings account or an premium account and various Net banking charges.
- When you would have filled yours Online banking form, then you would have provided with an e-mail address to the bank.
- You will be required to use that e-mail id to enjoy the service of Net banking and do all yours Net banking transfer.
- This is how you can activate yours Net banking account.
Net banking charges -
you will not be charged with anything when you do Online banking. All the net banking transfer and transactions done through online banking are free of cost.
- There are Net banking charges on the withdrawal of your savings account, current account or premium saving account.
- If amount withdrawn is Rs.1 lakh then you will be charged with Rs.2.50 and it can exceed till Rs.20 only.
- If amount withdrawn exceeds Rs.1 lakh then you will be charged with Rs.2.0 and it can exceed till Rs.20 only.
- If amount withdrawn exceeds Rs.10 lakh then you will be charged with Rs.1.50 and it can exceed till Rs.20 only. This can be different for every bank.
- You can enjoy doing your Net banking and do all Net banking transfer for 24 hours a day.
- This is opened for 7 days in a week. Through Net banking you can check all the balances and do net banking transfer within a span of few seconds.